TECHMOTION TREADMILL REPAIR SERVICE BLOG


Monday, May 17, 2010

My treadmill needs help. I have been debating whether to fix it or replace it. Do you give free estimates? I want to know what we are looking at before going forward either way. -Patty

Hi Patty, yes all our estimates are free, we charge flat rate service fee of 130.00 for repair/service (excludes parts). So if your unit does not need a parts and can be repaired it doesn’t matter if we are there 30min or 3 hours you pay flat fee of $130.-

Ask me anything fitness related! (If it is repair request, please include your contact information.)

1 comment:

  1. I live in 18964 Pa. Our treadmill stops after walking on in for a few minutes. I tried lubricating it , but did not fix the problem.
    Do you give estimates for free?
    what could the possible problem be? how much will it cost approximately?

    ReplyDelete

Ask a question (answered free), make a comment, donate your treadmill etc.